Search result for Agriculture & Fishery
- Laver, Seaweed, Sushi Nori, Gimbap laver
- This product is roasted twice in a low temperature and no seasoned. In Korea, we usually use it to make Gimbap.
Most countries use them to make sushi
- Bebefood Soy sauce 2 types
- Korean soybean
‘Bebefood soy sauce’ is made of Korean soybean.
- Salted Pllack Slices
- High-protein,low-fat,and low-calorie healthy food that can be used for various dishes. Goes well with Naengmyeon,Bossam,and Suyuk.
- Salted pollack Intestines
- Salted Pollack Intestines
The Stomach of Pollack is chooped, making it seay to eat. It is popular among women
because of hihg calcium
- Soy sauce Powder
- - Made with 100% Korean soy beans (Non-GMO)
- Chemically processed soy sauce
- Can be used in varying amounts depending on purpose and preference
- 1) Seasoning base 2) Snack topping
3) Salad dressing and topping 4) Meat flavoring
5) Low-sodium diet
6) Others: To combine
- Drip Bag Coffee
- Enjoy this wonderful hand-dripped quality with this drip-bag coffee.
- Shik-Hye Making
- Doorebang Shik-hye is a product that allows anyone to the Korean traditional drink, Shik-Hye. Using an electric rice cooker, just put water and the leftover/cold rice wit
- Roast Kim-Chi
- Kimchi has been canned after being fried. Used as a side dish, for various of fried cooking dishes, tofu with Kim-Chi, noodles, alcohol side dish and as an ingredient for
- Vitamin choco-jeolmi-Rice cake covered with bean jam and chocholate
- In Korea, there is a rice cake, 'Injeolmi' eating at the happy feast day.
We developed 'Injeolmi' which is made with chocolate.